100 Marie Curie Fellowships for Females for Masters/MPhil in Nuclear Related Fields in any University by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Must apply as getting first time such funding for Nuclear Relevant Fields.Dear all Females, if you are enrolled in Masters Programs in any University in the World in degrees relevant to Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Science and Applications, Nuclear Safety and Security, Nuclear Non-Proliferation, then apply for Fully Funded Marie Curie Fellowships by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) .
If you are doing the majors relevant to the fields given in the below file and even have got admission in this Fall or already done one year in any University in the World in the database of c run by the International Association of Universities in collaboration with UNESCO. Then you can apply for this Marie Curie fellowship and IAEA will pay your tuition fee and stipends etc. You should check this before applying for Marie Curie What Scholarships Seekers Should Adopt?
List of Courses
Fields of study include, but are not limited to the following technical areas:
• Nuclear engineering
• Nuclear physics
• Nuclear chemistry
• Radioactive waste management
• Nuclear decommissioning
• Environmental management
Nuclear Science and Applications
• Synchrotron radiation and applications
• Nuclear medicine
• Medical radiation physics
• Radiation oncology / radiotherapy
• Radiation biology
• Isotopic techniques, applied to human health, food and agriculture, biotechnology
and biophotonics, water resources, environmental engineering and bioengineering
• Health physics
• Environmental characterization
Nuclear Safety and Security
• Nuclear safety
• Nuclear security
• Nuclear non-proliferation
• Export control
• Arms control and disarmament
If you are studying such a Master’s degree in PIEAS, you can apply also, but PIEAS is not in the database of universities given by them, only a few universities from Pakistan are in that list. But you can apply if you are studying in Masters in PIEAS in these relevant majors and IAEA will discuss with member states and consider your application. If you are studying in Masters in these majors in any other university Pakistan or any other country, you can apply as well:
Deadline to apply: 10 October 2020
Fields of study
The programme will support young women studying in nuclear related fields relevant to the IAEA’s mandate to accelerate and enlarge the contribution of atomic energy to peace, health, and prosperity.Examples of related fields are listed here.
Who should apply?
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students from IAEA Member States who meet the following entry requirements:
- Female candidates can apply.
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in the Master’s program.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
The fellows will be awarded up to €10,000 per year for tuition costs and up to €10,000 for living costs based on the cost of living at the university’s location, for a maximum of a two-year period of study.
Those who meet the entry requirements are invited to apply using the IAEA MSCFP online application form. The documents required in addition to the completed online application form are:
- Official admission letter into the University Master’s program indicating the nuclear-related field of study or other proof of attendance;
- Confirmation of tuition cost;
- Copy of a valid passport/ID;
- Completed Reference Forms sent by email by two referees (download the form here).
- NOTE: All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How To Apply
The application process is online you can apply on the below-given link.