Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Culture & Tourism Authority Jobs 2021. These CTS Government jobs are open for all the applicants from KPK. A lot of vacancies are announced for the applicants having Primary, Middle, Matric, and Intermediate. There is also an age limit for the candidate 18 to 30 years.
A minimum of 2 years of experience needed for the applications. There is also a special quota for females and Minorities. More than 300 vacancies announced for Pakistani applicants such as Tourism Police Constable (APS-05), Junior Clerk (APS-11), Cook (APS-04), Sweeper (APS-04).
All those applicants who already working in the Government sector can apply with departmental NOC. These are permanent jobs in the KPK Government sector. You can also avail yourself of the opportunity to apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs – Apply Online.
Details About Government Jobs
- Location: KPK, Pakistan
- Required Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate.
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs
- Males/Females required.
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Deadline: 4th Jan 2021
- Tourism Police Constable (APS-05)
- Junior Clerk (APS-11)
- Cook (APS-04)
- Sweeper (APS-04)
The Basic Payscale is pretty good according to the education. You will get the monthly package of PKR 15,000 to 30,000 with basic incentives such as medical and health facilities.
- Education should be Primary, Middle, Matric, or Intermediate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience required for the application.
- Applicants with the KPK Domicile.
- Special Quota for the Females, and Minorities.
- Height for the male candidates should be 5.7″ whereas, 5.1″ for female applicants.
- The chest measurement for the male candidate must be 33″ to 35″.
- Running for males will be 1.6 KM in 7 Minutes.
- Running for females will be 1 KM in 7 Minutes.
- You need to submit an Affidavit regarding your good character and you are not involved in any FIR.
- 3 Photographs.
- ID card Copy.
Are you interested in UNIST Scholarships In South Korea For International Students – Fully Funded
How To Apply
- You can download the application form from www.ctsp.com.pk.
- Fill the application form with the required documents.
- Submit the application fees in any branch of ABL or HBL.
- Challan form is attached with the application form.
- Send all documents to the following address before the deadline.
Address: Care Testing Service Pakistan (CTSP), Office No.140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.