The applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) are open now. This program is new and offers International scholarships. This institute offers a huge number of Masters’s scholarships. The aim of the SI scholarships is to develop future leaders who will serve in the United Nations and for their home country for better development. More than 300 scholarships for member countries.
Also, these are fully funded scholarships, institutes will cover all the tuition fees, living expenses, stipend per month, and Air-Ticket. These scholarships will be given to autumn semesters only. There is no additional family allowance. You should have a work experience minimum of 9000 hours preferably. There are also, dual nationality eligibility criteria. Female students will be preferred for scholarships in Sweden.
Master’s program of duration one-year and two-year will be accepted only. A list of 42 member countries is mentioned below. Please check out the Great Scholarships By UK Government For Pakistan – Apply Online. All the details of the 300 Swedish Institute Scholarships For International Students are as follows. So, do not waste your time, and please apply for the Sweden scholarships accordingly.
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarships
- Host Country: Sweden.
- Sponsored by: Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities.
- Programs: Masters
- Deadline to Apply: 17th January & 28th Feb 2022
- Category: Fully Funded.
The following are the member countries for the SI.
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden Institute will cover all the tuition fees
- SEK 10,000 per month Living Expenses.
- Medical Insurance will be included.
- The student will get a one-time travel grant of SEK 15,000.
- You need to have an undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience required a minimum of 9000 hours.
- You must eligible for one of the Master’s programs.
- Educational certificates.
- English Language proficiency requirements.
- You should be able to demonstrate the previous experience.
How To Apply
You need to apply for the Master’s program at the University Admission. 17th January is the last date. Please follow the official notice below for further information.