Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program announced fully funded scholarships in Japan at Kobe University. Applicants from the ADB Member Countries can apply for the ADB-JSP scholarship applications. Your all expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank.
The national ranking of Kobe University is 11th and the QS World ranking is 286th. This scholarship program is very famous for international students especially. Kobe university scholarships are open for the Masters/Graduate programs in various fields of study. Those countries that are not borrowing loans anymore from ADB then they are not eligible.
You need to send your application form and required documents to the university by post/hard form. The list of the eligible counties is mentioned below. There are no application fees at the submission of the application. You can also visit the IDB Scholarships 2021 For International Students – Fully Funded.
Details Of ADB-JSP Scholarship
- Country: Japan.
- Host Institute: Kobe University
- Scholarship Program: Masters.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Jan 2021.
These are the following countries are eligible for the ADB-JSP applications.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Hong Kong, China
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Nonregional members
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States
- These are the famous fully funded scholarships for international students. All the expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank.
- Full Tuition fees for the Masters.
- The monthly stipend will be 147,000 YEN per student.
- Health Insurance.
- Stationary Allowance (book costs etc).
- Research Work Allowance.
- Applicants must be from the above-mentioned countries.
- You should have a Bachelors’s degree.
- The 2-year work experience will be preferable.
- The age limit is 35 years.
- ADB staff, their family, and relatives are ineligible.
- Applicants can apply only from the home countries during the application.
- Those students who already availed of any international scholarship are ineligible.
- Recommendation Letter.
- English Proficiency Letter.
- Health Medical certificate.
Also, apply for NIG Paid Internships In Japan 2021 – Fully Funded
How To Apply For ADB-JSP Scholarship
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website mentioned below.
- After filling the application send it with all the required documents to the following address.
Address: Correspondence regarding the ADB-JSP to:
Academic Affairs Office, GSICS, Kobe University
2-1, Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe City, 657-8501 Japan
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.