ANU Scholarships in Australia For International Students are announced again. All the students can apply for Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programs. ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarships are funded by the university. More than 200 Scholarships are offered. All these international scholarships are open for both the applicant’s males and females.
In addition, there are almost six (6) categories of ANU Chancellor’s Scholarships. All categories have different requirements, benefits, and procedures for applying. All the applicants can apply for the Bachelor’s Scholarships and Masters Scholarships. Applicants from inside and outside Australia can apply for Australian Scholarships. Australian National University is one of the best universities in Australia.
Also, the selection procedure of these scholarships will be based on a merit basis. So, those applicants who are intelligent, have a good percentage in the previous degrees are most welcomed. If you are interested in the Fully Funded Scholarships then visit the USA Scholarships For International Students – Fully-Funded. Please visit the detailed information below before submitting the application.
Details For ANU scholarships
Please also, check out the brief detailed points for Scholarships in Australia.
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Australian National University.
- Programs: Bachelor’s & Masters.
- Deadline to Apply: 16 November 2020.
Categories Of ANU scholarships
As mentioned above there are 6 categories of the ANU Awards.
- Undergraduate International applicants.
- Postgraduate International applicants.
- International applicants from the South Asia Region.
- Applicants from the South-East Asia Region.
- Applicants from the Middle East and Africa Region.
- International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB).
Also, check the Turkey Government Scholarships | Fully Funded For Students
- The duration of the scholarships will depend on the course, you can check out all the details on the official website.
- The time duration of the Bachelor’s Degree will be 3 years whereas, the period of the master’s program will be 1 year to 1.5 years.
Are you interested in Jobs? If yes, then apply for Federal Jobs in Pakistan – Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Please check out your home country if its eligible or not.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Applicants from South East Asia must be citizens of Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; and Vietnam. Applicants from the Middle East & Africa must be citizens of African countries, or of Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; and Turkey.
- For Undergraduate Applicants: $25,000 each (25 awards).
- Postgraduate International applicants: $15,000 each (75 awards).
- International applicants from South Asia Region: $25,000 each (50 awards).
- Applicants from South-East Asia Region: $25,000 each (30 awards).
- International applicants from the Middle East and Africa Region: $25,000 each (10 awards).
- Applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB): $20,000 each (10 awards).
- Must be an International student, can be inside or outside of Australia.
- Education documents should be attached to the application form.
- No need for the extra application scholarship.
- You should receive an offer letter or an unconditional letter from the university.
- Remember all the categories have different requirements and procedures of applying, so apply accordingly. Check out all the details on the official website mentioned below.
Check out also, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany – Fully Funded
How To Apply
Please visit the official website, you need to register yourself first for applying. Please official website below.