Applications are open for the Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2022. Students from all over the world can apply for Australian scholarships. These Government Scholarships are fully funded and will cover your all expenditures.
As you also know, Bond University is one of the best and No.1 University in Australia. These are full-time on-campus scholarships. University offering 3 years of Doctoral research program. A wide range of majors is available to apply for admission.
Applications are entirely online for Bond University. There are many other opportunities also available for international students. Apply also Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, & Ph.D. – Fully Funded.
Details About Bond University Scholarships
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Universities: Bond University.
- Programs: Ph.D./Doctoral.
- Deadline to Apply: 31 March 2022/30th Sep 2022.
- Scholarship Mode: On-campus
Available Academic Fields
- Society & Design
- Health Sciences & Medicine
- Business School.
The above fields are available to apply for the scholarship program.
The bond scholarship program is a fully-funded scholarship program in Australia. Australian Government will provide you following benefit awards.
- Full free Tuition (100%) for up to 48 months.
- Living Allowance will be provided.
- RTP Allowances for the overseas students.
- Students health cover.
- Relocation cost.
- Assistance and complete academic help for the publications.
- Basic Stipend.
- All domestic and international students are available to apply.
- All applicants should have the offer letter in the HDR program, issued by Bond University.
- You must need to meet the requirements such as Visa requirements, English Language requirements.
- Statement of Purpose.
How To Apply
There is 2 round of the HRD scholarship program.
- 1st Round Deadline: 31st March 2022
- 2nd Round Deadline: 30th September 2022.
First of all, you need to have an admission letter or offer letter from Bond University. Check out the official notice below for complete details.