Great News, Dalda Foundation announced Intermediate Scholarships in Pakistan. These Pakistan Scholarships are for those students who have financial issues but want to study. All the applicants with a maximum age limit are 17 years can apply for Dalda Scholarships 2020. This scholarship program is only for Needy students. These scholarships are not International scholarships, only Pakistani national are Eligible.
Also, these undergraduate scholarships are for Intermediate students (first year). Males and females are welcomed to apply. The aim of the Dalda Foundation is to help needy students who do not have many sources for studies. There are some requirements and eligibility for the applicants, you need to follow those for scholarships. You can apply in all fields of study.
Also, if you want to apply for the Fully Funded International scholarships then you can visit the USA Scholarships For International Students – Fully-Funded. There are many other scholarships you can apply for, details of every scholarship is different so apply accordingly. If you are eligible then no need to waste your time till the last date. All types of scholarships you can find on CurrentIssues.pk.
Details For Dalda Foundation Scholarships
The following are the brief points of Scholarships 2020.
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Foundation: Dalda Foundation.
- Programs: For First Year Student (Intermediate).
- Deadline to Apply: 30th Oct 2020.
If you want to study in New Zealand then visit University of Auckland Scholarships For International Student – Apply Online
- As mentioned above the duration for the scholarship will be one year (1). Only for the students of the first year are eligible.
- Those students who have already got admission in the first year can also apply.
- The applicant will get the full tuition fees for the whole time duration of the study.
- Transportation expenses are not included in it.
Also, check out the ANU Scholarships In Australia For International Students – Funded
The applicant should have the below percentage in Matric for eligibility for Dalda Scholarships.
- For Pre-medical: must be 80% or above.
- Pre-Engineering: must be 80% or above.
- General Science: must be 80% or above.
- Commerce: must be 75% or above.
- Home Economics: must be 70% or above.
- ICS: must be 70% or above.
- Arts: must be 70% or above.
- DAE: must be 70% or above.
Visit the Jobs opportunity also, Coast Guard Jobs In Pakistan – Latest Vacancies Announced
Please you need to follow the requirements.
- Only for Pakistan nationals.
- Applicants who are seeking admission for 1st year from any board of education in Pakistan.
- Students from Government and private schools are also eligible to apply for Dalda Scholarships.
- The applicant’s Parent salary should not be more than PKR 20,000/- per month.
- The age of the student must not be above 17 years.
- O’levels students are also eligible.
Check this out as well Navy Jobs 2020 As Civilian For Pakistan – Online Registration
How To Apply
Please follow these following steps to apply for the Dalda Foundation scholarships.
- Download the Application form mentioned below.
- After downloading and fill up the scholarship form you need to attach all the required documents and email them at the official email address: email@example.com.
- 30th Oct is the last date.
- Also, you can send the hard copy of the application form and relevant documents via courier to P.O. BOX NO. 17654 Gulshan e Iqbal Near NIPA, Karachi.