Call for Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-2022 for international students. These Danish scholarships are open for all countries in Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. Denmark offers scholarships under Eight (8) universities. This scholarship program is sponsored by the Ministry of Higher Education Denmark. In addition, you can also visit to apply for Study In Turkey Without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships In Turkey.
The time duration for the Bachelor’s program is 3 years, the Masters’s program is 2 years and the Ph.D. program is 3 years. This is a big opportunity for the students to study on fully-funded scholarships or on partially funded scholarships and many other benefits. Also, find out the details about University Of Maryland Free Online Courses 2021 – Online Registration.
Every year Denmark Government offers scholarships for international students, the time Danish Government offers scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. This is the best opportunity for the students to study in Denmark. The government will also provide you a Residence permit to stay.
Details About Denmark Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Denmark
- Host University: Eight Universities (mentioned below)
- Programs: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Study Mode: On-Campus
- Deadline: 1st Sep 2021
Danish Government Scholarships is funded scholarships that cover full tuition fees as well Partial tuition fees. Also, Government will cover your accommodation fees and living allowances.
- Fully Tuition Fees and Partial Coverage.
- Living Expenses.
- Medical Facilities.
List Of Universities Offering Danish Government Scholarships
The following universities are offering scholarships.
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- All international students are eligible except European Students.
- Applicants will be granted a residence permit to study in Denmark.
- Applicants should be enrolled in full-time courses.
- Recommendation letters.
- Statement of purpose.
- Should have the good grades in the previous degrees.
How To Apply
First, you need to apply for admission and when you received the offer letter or admission letter then you will be considered automatically for the scholarship program. Visit the official website for more details.