Higher Education Commission announced Ehsaas Undergraduate HEC Scholarships for Undergraduate Students. These are need-based scholarships for deserving and needy students who can not afford their study expenses. There is a 50% female quota for the Ehsaas Scholarship program. Applications for these scholarships in Pakistan are going to open this month so be ready and prepare your required documents accordingly.
Also, students from remote areas with low advantages are most welcome to apply for Government Ehsaas Scholarships in Pakistan. More than 50,000 scholarships announced every year. These scholarships basically sponsored by the Government of Pakistan through the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate program on merit are eligible. Self Finance students are not eligible.
The application procedure for these fully funded Government scholarships in Pakistan is online. No need to send your documents or applications directly to HEC, which is not acceptable. You need to provide proof of your financial need. Also, check out the RTP Australian Government Scholarships At Deakin University – Fully Funded. Find more about Ehsaas scholarships 2021 below.
Details About HEC Scholarships
- Country: Pakistan.
- Sponsored by: Higher Education Commission.
- Scholarship Program: Undergraduates.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open till 30th Nov 2021.
- Complete tuition fees for the undergraduate program will be covered. And only public sector universities’ students can apply.
- Students will get the annual stipend.
All courses are available to apply. There is no restriction on any courses/fields of study. Students must be enrolled in any course of the Bachelor’s program in Public Sector Universities of Pakistan.
- Should be Undergraduate students.
- All Pakistan Can Apply.
- Students from public sector universities.
- Age according to the University requirements.
- CNIC or B. Form copy of candidate and Parents/Guardian.
- If your Parents or guardians working on daily wages then please attach a stamp paper of RS 50/- and mentioned the salary.
- Salary slips.
- If your house is on a Rented basis then agreement copy.
- Copies of 6 months of utility bills.
- Applicant’s 1 picture. (passport size)
- Picture of house from outside.
Are you interested in Worldwide Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
How To Apply
Application is online, no need to send your application directly to the HEC. Just visit the official website below and apply accordingly.