How To Apply For Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021? Early Notice for Erasmus Plus Fully Funded Prestigious Master degree scholarship of Europe Fall 2021 Intake. Deadlines vary from program to program will start in September and end up in November. But you have to prepare now. Erasmus Mundus postdoctoral fellowship & Erasmus Mundus Master Degree Scholarship are open for all nationality holders across the world.
What is Erasmus scholarship? It is a Highly Prestigious Program, Studying in three different Universities in Europe on Fully Funded Scholarships by European Union with Monthly Stipend, Free Tuition fee, and Travelling allowance. No Bond Restriction to return to the home country. Job visa granted after a master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree. Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
In this year 2021 Intake of Erasmus, is the top third country in the world (144 countries), which has the highest number of selected students in it, more than 125 students selected in it. So, we shall bring it to No. 1 this year. Also, check Canadian University Dubai Scholarship in UAE 2020 (Fundings are available).
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Country: European.
- Scholarship Program: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded.
- No of Scholarships: 500
- In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
- You will get a fully funded scholarship with almost 1100-1200 Euros per month stipend (100,000 plus above PKR per month). Travelling is paid separately from the stipend. No tuition fee.
- Chances to study and making friends of different languages and cultures along with traveling all around Europe free of cost.
- After getting a dual degree, you get a job search visa in one or two countries in Europe. No restriction of coming back to home country to serve.
- So you can easily search and get a job in Europe. This degree is highly admired by companies in Europe & the USA.
You may also apply for Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany & Switzerland – Fully Funded
What you can do now to prepare for it?
This is an early notice to give you awareness and prepare early for it
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus + master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in (Do wait for more master programs to be updated in the previous list).
- Erasmus + programs are not most of the time exactly the same discipline/major but multi-disciplinary. So, you have to open similar-looking words in program names, relevant to your degree and check if you fit in there, fully or partially, then you can apply. Check Guideline About Admission In Norway Universities For International Students.
- Open the list of programs being offered by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021. Programs may have very strange names. You may or may not find the traditional names of Masters such as Masters in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Biotechnology.
- So, open the links to Master’s degree programs that even look slightly relevant to you. Open the website and if you see your degree or profile or work experience, partially or fully fit into details of that program, then for this program, you must apply. Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statements of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc. No need to contact any professor or university or taking admission to the university. Just apply on respective websites of programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
- To see the video links are given below and websites. Work hard on your profile for this scholarship as it is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships. Normally the selection of students shows that high CGPAs students get this scholarship, but low CGPA holders with exceptional skills to show also get it.
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November).
- Taking these tests will also enable you for other foreign scholarships as well along with Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020. It is a highly competitive scholarship, so do not take any requirement for granted. On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least is accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program. Check How To Write a CV? Difference Between CV & Resume!
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
- I can just give you just this advice that if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or job experience, etc.
- Result awaited students can apply. But how the result can find out that until when they can submit their final result? This can only be found out by emailing the program coordinators of the 03 programs that you have selected to apply for or if they already have mentioned this on their websites.
- You can get this information from there and ask for this information from program coordinators in November, December, not before that.