Great News, Foreign Scholarships are announced for all the Master’s Degree Holders. These are fully funded international scholarships for the students of Pakistan. These In-Line with the Vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan on Pakistan’s Transition to Knowledge-Economy with the help of Begum Akhter Rukhsana Memorial Trust. These scholarships offered for Spring and Fall sessions 2021.
Those applicants who secured admission in the World Top 100 universities according to the QS ranking are eligible. Students will meet all the requirements of Corona SOPs and the visas. The selection of these international scholarships will be based on merit. This scholarship program will cover all the tuition fees, medical, monthly stipend, and air-tickets. Students from a discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Data Sciences, and Software Engineering.
The duration of the program will be five (5) years and the deadline is extended to the 18th Nov 2020. Also, after selection students will sign a bond with the Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust that after completing the degree, students will come back to their country. In addition, visit if you are interested to apply in CPEC Internship Programs For BS & MS – Apply Online. The followings are the details of Ph.D. scholarships.
Details About Foreign Scholarships
- Host Countries: World Top 100 Universities.
- Sponsored by: Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust.
- Programs: Ph.D.
- Deadline to Apply: 18th Nov 2020.
- Category: Fully Funded.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Data Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
- These are the fully-funded scholarships.
- Trust will cover all the Tuition Fees throughout the duration of the program.
- Medical facilities are included.
- Monthly Stipend will be given to the students.
- Air Tickets.
Are you interested in 3000 Allama Iqbal HEC Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, And Ph.D. – Fully Funded
- Education required minimum MS/MPhil/ME in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer.
- Also, eligible if you have BS/BE in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, Information Technology or Computer, Electrical, Avionics.
- You must have the first Division in all your results.
- You need to have CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 if you had a semester system.
- The maximum age should be 30 years.
- If you already have any scholarship then you are not eligible.
- There is no relaxation in the Eligibility criteria.
How To Apply
Applications for the Ph.D. scholarships are available on the official website of Begum Akhtar Trust mentioned below. Your application may be terminated if there is any wrong information found. Please visit the official notice below.