Gates Cambridge Trust announced the Gates scholarships for all the international students. Cambridge University is the most prestigious university in the United Kingdom. Those applicants who are intelligent, well-disciplined, and have outstanding academic records can apply for UK scholarships. University allows only full-time programs for Masters and Ph.D. Males and females are eligible.
Also, These are the fully funded scholarships for all the students. There are more than 80 awards are announced this year. Various options of fields are available to apply. University will cover all the cost of the students, including tuition fees, accommodation, medical as well as the visa cost. There are separate deadlines for US students mentioned in the official notice below.
Many of you asking for job opportunities so for you, please visit the 250 PEC Scholarships For BS And MS Students In Pakistan 2020. Other opportunities you can find below or on the website’s homepage. Full details of the Gates Scholarship at the University of Cambridge are as follows, do not waste your time go ahead and apply for the 2021 fully-funded scholarships
Details About Gates Scholarship
- Host Country: UK.
- Sponsored by: Gates Cambridge Trust.
- Programs: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline to Apply: 3rd Dec 2020.
- Category: Fully Funded.
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate)
- Master of Finance
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
Selected applicants will get a lot of benefits which are mentioned below.
- Full tuition fees.
- Maintenance Allowance
- Travel costs
- Visa Cost
- Academic Development Funding
- Family Allowance
- You must be an international student.
- Students inside the UK are not eligible.
- Should be enrolled in the full-time course of Masters or Ph.D.
- The previous educational record must be excellent.
- Have a great grip on the English Language.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Other supporting documents.
How To Apply
You need to submit two applications online for admission and for the funding on the University’s Graduate Application Portal. The next deadline is 3rd Dec 2020 or 7th Jan 2021 according to the courses.
Check out the official notification for further details and the application form.