What is Germany Student Visa Process ? Do you want to study in Germany? If so, then you need to know about the full German student Visa process. Germany also provides different scholarships to get an education in the best institutes in Germany in 2023. If you want to apply for a study visa from an eligible country, you get the study Visa after the processing.
Germany is the most wanted country for the study because of its high literacy rate. If you are planning to study in Germany, you must need a student Visa to study here. The application process for German Student Visa may be long but the application fee is affordable. The living expenses of Germany are not too much. So if you want to apply for a German Student Visa, follow this process.
Details About Germany Student Visa Process
- Host Country: Germany
- Visa Type: Student Visa
- Application fee: €75
The following requirements you will need to apply for a German Student visa are
- Application form
- You must be a citizen of the country that is eligible to apply for a German Student visa.
- Your Valid Passport
- Education must be an approved course of study in Germany.
- You must have enough money for accommodation.
- You have no criminal record.
- Your bank statement
- Proof of monthly income maximum 8000 EUR, or proof of your savings of 25000 EUR.
- Your proof of accommodation.
- Your health insurance must be valid for 6 months in Germany.
- Proof of academic Transcripts.
- The application fee depends upon your country. But the fee is around €75.
- You need a Letter of commitment from a German resident “Verpflichtungserklärung”. This letter from the Alien’s Registration Office, by the German resident who committed to paying your costs during your studies.
Germany Student Visa Process Process
Once you meet all the required criteria, you can apply through the German Consulate Website. The application process for different countries to apply for a German Student visa is not the same. You will need to check the German Embassy in your home country or near your country.
If you get the website of the German Visa Embassy, go to the Student Visa section and check your Country’s eligibility Criteria and requirements, and then set up a visa appointment. Make sure you have all the required documents with you at the time of applying. The Student Visa application fee of €75 is non-refundable in case of rejection or acceptance. After that, the interview is held according to the date they give you.
To apply for a German Student Visa, you need to Visit here