Higher Education Commission 1,000 HEC Overseas scholarships announced for the Ph.D. Program. These are fully funded scholarships in the USA. This scholarship program is known as HEC US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor. HEC will sponsor all your expenses throughout the period of time.
These are fully funded US scholarships for Pakistani Students. For all those students who want to continue their Ph.D. studies in foreign or in an International university then it is a good chance for them. This program was established in 2015 through a bilateral dialog between both the Prime Minister of Pakistan and the President of the US.
The duration of the Ph.D. program in the USA is 5 years. A lot of courses are offering by US universities. There are 2 categories of scholarships mentioned below. You can also visit the 9,000 CSC Government Scholarships In China 2021 – Fully Funded. Find all details of Overseas scholarships below.
Details About HEC Overseas Scholarships
- Country: USA.
- Host Universities: Top USA Universities.
- Sponsored by: Higher Education Commission.
- Scholarship Program: Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th Jan 2021
Also, find more about University Of Saskatchewan Scholarships In Canada – Funded
Fields of Study
There are almost all fields of study is offering by the top universities in the United States. But only full-time courses are allowed to apply for the HEC Overseas scholarships. The duration of the courses will be 5 years.
Also, check out Federal Board Of Revenue Jobs In Pakistan Latest Vacancies
There are two (2) types of scholarships according to the educational and experience basis.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Students will get a monthly stipend.
- Initial settlement award value.
- Medical health insurance for students.
- Partial Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Medical Health Insurance.
- Return Airfare.
- Applicants from all over the Pakistan/AJK.
- 16 years of education required for these HEC Overseas scholarships.
- The age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
- Applicants need a valid IELTS and GRE/HEC HAT Score.
- If you are working in the Government sector then your age will be considered 40 years.
- Reference Letters.
- Your supporting documents for the application.
How To Apply
The entire application process is online through the HEC Online Application portal. Visit the official notice below and SIGN UP first. No need to submit any Hard copies to HEC. Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.