IT Sligo Scholarships brings us the offer of the year for International Non-EU students. Study in Ireland for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees at the best destination for high-quality education. Join today to enjoy your academics in the modern and unique campus of IT Sligo in Ireland. Apply for the full-time on-campus courses at the university.
Study in Ireland, the 13th happiest country, today. IT Sligo offers the applicants to reach their best potential in all aspects of life. The International Students can pay their fees in two installments making it easy for the scholars to pay and not overburden them.
Non-EU students can now apply to study in Ireland in 2022 in the most prominent institutes of the world. Show your qualities and potential and get yourself enrolled for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree. Avail this opportunity for a better tomorrow and a better tomorrow. Also, apply Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program, 2022-FULLY FUNDED.
Features of the offer
- Country: Ireland
- University: IT Sligo
- Program offer: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- NON-EU Tuition fee: 2 installments (for international foundation studies: €10,500 for undergraduate degree: €10,500 for postgraduate degree: €12,000)
Benefits to the Applicant
- Study in Ireland using the easiest installments for tuition fee.
- IT Sligo offers the best environment for the scholars to flourish in both their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree, with a diverse range of academic courses.
- The on-campus full-time courses allow the scholars to nurture in the splendid and a rational environment.
Eligibility Criteria for IT Sligo Scholarships
- Non-EU applicants can apply for the Scholarship opportunity.
- All the students are required to meet the requirements of selected course and English language requirements to be eligible for appliyng.
- The students must be able to pay additional expenses of living abroad to be up to €10,000 and further expenses, such as:
- Irish Visa Application Fee
- Registration with Immigration fee
- International Flights
- Medical insurance
- Additional costs with travelling during Covid-19 PCR Tests etc
Installments and Payment
For payments, the International students can choose to pay in two installments. The schedule for NON-EU tuition fees will be:
- 1st installment of 6000 is to be paid before the deadline mentioned in letter.
- 2nd installment will be covering the remaining fee. Deadline to that is 31st January, 2023.
IT Sligo has partnered with Flywire and Transfermate so transferring of payment will be done smoothly and safely. Applicants can track and directly download the receipt from the payment portal account. If a student is externally funded the detailed documentation is to be provided to IT Sligo.
Find details for OXFORD PERSHING SQUARE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023
Apply online on the website before the deadline. The students will be able to pay their course fees online with Flywire and Transfermate.