Applications are open for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs. 100+ vacancies are announced for Provincial Management Service Officers (BS-17) in KPK Establishment Department. Applicants with a minimum education of Bachelors degree can apply for the Government Jobs in Pakistan.
There is also an age limit for the applicants from 21 -30 years. 2 years of relaxation for the Government servants, Disable persons, and applicants from backward areas. If you have a Masters’s degree then 3rd division in the bachelor’s degree will be acceptable. The application procedure is online. No need to send any documents by mail.
Any document from an unrecognized institute will not be acceptable such as experience letter, degree, etc. Employees of Government sectors, the semi-Government sectors can apply directly with their Departmental permission letter. You can also apply for 200 National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs In Pakistan – Latest Vacancies.
Details About KPPSC Jobs
- Location: KPK, Pakistan
- Required Education: Bachelors, Masters.
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs
- Males/Females required.
- Age Limit: 30 + 2 = 32 years.
- Deadline: 6th Jan 2021
Find more details about USIP Free Online Courses With Free Certificates – United States Institute Of Peace
Public Service Commission KPK announced 100+ vacancies for:
- Provincial Management Service Officers (BS-17)
These are permanent jobs for all the applicants. There is Special Quota for the Minorities and Disable applicants and for Women. So do not miss this chance.
Check more Virtual Scholarships At Columbia University – Fully Funded
These are the vacancies in KPK Govt. Establishment Departments and the basic pay scale is PKR 45,000 to 60,000 per month including other basic incentives like a medical and family allowance.
Do visit for Concordia Presidential Scholarship In Canada – Fully Funded
- Applicant should have a Bachelors’s degree with minimum 2nd division.
- If you have a Masters’s Degree then your bachelor’s degree will be accepted in the 3rd division.
- Age should be 21-30 years but 2 years of relaxation for the Government servants and disabled persons.
- Documents from an Unrecognized institute will not be acceptable.
- Experience Letter if you have.
- Fresh candidates can also apply.
- Special Quota for the Minorities and Disable applicants and for Women.
- If you are an employee of the Government sector then apply through your departmental permission certificate.
- Other details you can check on the official notification mentioned below.
To apply to Canada-ASEAN Scholarships & Educational Exchanges For Development (SEED) – Fully Funded
How To Apply
- The application process is online Completely.
- Deposit Rs 1500/– for each post through the mentioned means on official notice.
- Original documents needed on the tome of the interview.
- Roll Number slip will be displayed on the KPPSC website.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.