Recently latest FPSC jobs are announced. Applications are open now in various fields. These multiple jobs in Federal Public service Commission offered through Consolidated Advertisement No. 05/21. Candidates having Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., or MBBS degrees can apply for these Government Jobs in Pakistan. Check out also, Scholarships In Malaysia 2022 At National University – Fully Funded.
Hard-working and Qualified Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these Federal Jobs. Applicants can apply in various fields such as Deputy Director Senior Psychologist, Statistical Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Graphic Officer, Inspector, Deputy Director (Technical), Senior Librarian, Medical Officer, Nurse, Database, Administrator, Registrar.
If you have the Administrative skills and Management skills then its plus point for you. Males and females both can apply without any restrictions. Submit your applications before the deadline. Also, a few days ago Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 – Vanier Canada Scholarships – Online Applications announced.
Details About Latest FPSC Jobs
- Location: All Over Pakistan.
- Departments/Institute: Various.
- Required Education: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., LLB, MBBS.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Males and Females required.
- Age Limit: 18-45 years
- Closing Date: 26th July 2021.
- Deputy Director Senior Psychologist
- Statistical Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Graphic Officer
- Deputy Director (Technical)
- Senior Librarian
- Medical Officer
- Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony
- Airports Security Force
- Ministry of Housing & Works
- Department of Libraries
- Ministry of IT & Telecommunication
- Naval Headquarters
- Directorate of FGEI
- Directorate of Hajj
- Federal Government Polyclinic
- National Security Division
- Military Land & Cantonment Department
- General Headquarter
- Akthar Hameed Khan National Center for Rural Development
- Federal Government Organization
- Ministry of Law & Justice
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public)
- Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Both males and females can apply.
- You can apply in the relevant field.
- Remember, only shortlisted candidates can apply.
- The age limit is 18 years to 45 years.
- Attested a CNIC copy.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Attested Copies of all educational certificates.
- Experience Certificates (not mandatory).
- Attested a copy of the domicile.
- Original Challan Copy.
How To Apply
- The entire application procedure is online.
- You can edit your application before the last date.
- You have to pay the Application fees against your desired post.
- Visit the official notification below for the application form and other details.