University of Kent, UK, has announced Next Generation Law International Scholarships. Both International and Domestic students can apply for this great opportunity to study in the UK. For the completion of a Master’s degree apply for the Next Generation Law International Scholarship Program. The financial aid at the University of Kent makes it very easy to study abroad.
Study in the UK, in one of the most welcoming Law institutes of the country. Located in Canterbury, UK, the university has been ranked as #541 in Best Global Universities. The students can apply for a variety of fields in relevance to law and order. The University of Kent promises to transform the law condition and make it more reliable by upgrading the quality.
International Scholarships are a great way to manage the finances of living abroad. The award of £15,609 will be granted to the selected scholars under the Next Generation Law International Scholarships. The candidates will be selected based on their conceptual and academic caliber of the research proposals. Apply for Next Generation Law International Scholarship in the UK to shape your future making it full of opportunities. Do visit for Graduate Assistantships In Canada for International Students at Lakehead University.
Details of the Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institute: University of Kent
- Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: £15,609
- Deadline: 14th February, 2022
Benefits of Law International Scholarships
The University of Kent has a number of benefits for the selected scholars.
- The financial aid of £15,609 will be granted to ease off the financial burden off the students.
- The institute prepares the students for the corporate sector for better job opportunities.
- The University of Kent has a huge list of Law programs for the students which they can pick according to their feasibility.
Find more about Summer Internships In USA 2022- Fully Funded
The students applying for Next Generation Law International Scholarship in UK, 2022 need to meet the following criteria to be eligible.
- A first or second class British honors degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent from a recognized International institute is mandatory.
- The applicants can be both domestic and international.
- Outstanding academic record increases the selection chances.
- The English Proficiency Test scores should be as below:
- IELTS- 6.5
- TOEFL IBT- 90
- CAE/CPE- 176
- PTE- 63
The students can apply online for Next Generation Law International Scholarship in UK, 2022. The required documents must be submitted before 14th February 2022. The students can also check the official notification for further clarifications about the scholarship programs.