Do you want to study at Leiden University Scholarship Program in Netherlands? A wonderful opportunity is awaiting you. The scholarship applications are now open for internationally eligible interested candidates who want to study in the Netherlands. The scholarship offers the Master’s and Bachelors’s degree programs in the academic year 2023-24. The applications are open two times a year for you. Leiden University is a public research university and one of the top universities in Europe that provides quality education. Don’t forget to apply and learn a lot at the top university in the Netherlands.
The Minerva Foundation provides funds for students that are funded by the Dutch Ministry and its work as a charity organization. A wonderful opportunity for those who have no resources to study in Europe or have dreams of studying at Leiden University. The scholarship covers the selected candidate’s expenses and the tuition fee for the student. The basic aim of this foundation provides the best opportunity for deserving international candidates to study in the Netherlands. The university has good records in the humanities program, law, medical science, and social science. So don’t miss this golden chance and apply before the deadline.
Details About Leiden University Scholarship Program 2023-24
The details about the Leiden University scholarship are as follows:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host university: Leiden University
- Degree program: Master and Bachelors degree program
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligibility Criteria: All the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program students
- Eligible Regions: All international students could be eligible to apply
- Deadline: 15 November 2023
If you want to apply for this fully funded scholarship, you just need to fulfill all the requirements before applying. The eligibility criteria to apply for this fully funded scholarship are as:
- The applicant first enrolls in the Leiden University Masters’s or Bachelor’s degree program.
- The project must be an internship or research.
- At the time of applying, you should not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- You must have good mental and physical health.
- You are responsible for submitting a report after the project completion with the accompanying diagram.
- You must be proficient in English.
The scholarship provides financial support for the students. The financial benefits of this scholarship are as:
- The scholarship covers the tuition waiver of the student.
- The scholarship provides accommodation.
- The travel grant is also covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship amount is between €900 to €2000.
- The scholarship also covers the research costs.
- You get a wonderful chance to study in the Netherlands.
- You learn more about the research.
- Meet with international candidates to learn a lot.
Fields of Study at Leiden University
You can apply for Leiden University in the fields below. The study fields to apply for Leiden University are as follows:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Educational development and continuing education
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding (This is a Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training)
How To Apply For Leiden University Scholarship Program ?
To apply for a Leiden University scholarship, you must fulfill all the eligibility criteria and requirements. The application process is very simple and online. You just need to fulfill all the required fields carefully and submit them before the deadline. Never miss any field. If the case of missing, maybe you. Maybe a chance of selection. So for apply online, please visit the official website: