The Max Planck Summer Internships in Germany are announced. The Max Planck Summer Internship being Fully Funded is open for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctorate students. Complete your Internship in Germany.
Study in Germany availing a ten-week internship starting from mid-June through the end of September, and it is the best opportunity that will uplift your CV. The students from any country can apply. Applicants interested in Psychology, Physics, Neurosciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, and Biology or all similar fields can apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany.
The International Students will get a chance to complete their ten weeks internship in Germany along with a number of extracurricular activities, including Hiking, Sports Groups, Lab Parties, Ph.D. activities, and Summer Parties, and much more. All the expenses will be paid for the interns during the time of their stay. This opportunity is not to be missed as it boosts the CV for future opportunities. Also visit Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK, 2022.
Details of the Scholarships
- Country: Germany
- Program by: Max Planck
- Duration: ten weeks
- Financial Aid: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February, 2022
Benefits of Max Planck Summer Internships
The undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. students will have a number of benefits under the Max Planck Internship Program.
- Everything will be paid by the institute.
- Repaying of Air Fare costs to and from the Martinsred, Munich.
- The accommodations will be provided to the students.
- The monthly allowance of 800 Euros will be given to the students.
The students who meet the criterion mentioned below will be able to apply.
- The applicants who have completed Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD are eligible.
- The selection is based on the CV, grades, research work, letter of motivation and reference letter, and the selected students will be notified by the end of March, 2022.
- Applicants interested in Psychology, Physics, Neurosciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Sciences and Biology or all similar fields are eligible.
- The students that will have an outstanding academic record can apply from anywhere from the world.
The list of required documents:
- Motivational Letter
- Update CV (1 or 2 pages in PDF Format)
- Reference Letter
- Transcript and certificate of the received degrees.
- Temporary/Provisional for degree programs in which you are currently enrolled (high school degree, Abitur, Matura or any equivalent degree).
How to Apply
The candidates will apply online for Max Planck Summer Internship before 15th February 2022. Check the official notification for further details.