National Database & Registration Authority NADRA jobs announced. All the applicants from the Punjab province can apply for the latest jobs. These jobs are not permanent but can be extended later on. NADRA offering jobs such as Supervisor, Junior Executive, Security Guard. If you have the Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelors, and Masters Education then you can apply for the NADRA applications.
In addition, these are the Government Jobs and need some experience also for these jobs. There is an age limit for the applicants also. Those candidates who are more than 35 years can not apply. Also, you must know the basics of computers. These vacancies are located in the Regional Head office Sargodha. Males candidates are eligible only for these jobs. There is a fixed quota for the females and Disable candidates.
Also, if anyone of you has already experienced in the NADRA department then you will be preferred. No TA/DA will be provided to the applicants. Many other Golden vacancies are waiting for you if you are interested in them then visit Thermal Power Jobs In Punjab For Pakistan – Latest Vacancies. The followings are the full details of the Latest NADRA Jobs In Pakistan for applicants of Punjab.
Details About NADRA Jobs
- Location: Pakistan
- Required Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelors, and Masters
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs
- Males required.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years.
- Deadline: 18 Nov 2020
Do visit for PM NAVTTC Paid Internship in Pakistan 2021 – 1 Year
- Junior Executive
- Security Guard
Check out also, OGDCL Jobs In Pakistan For Bachelors – Online Registration
- The salary package for these jobs is pretty good.
- The applicant will get a salary package of PKR 25,000 to 40,000.
- Other incentives such as medical are also included in the package.
- Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelors’s, and Masters’s education required.
- Experience is necessary for the application.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years with 5 years of relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile required for these Government Vacancies.
- Special Quota for females and Disable persons.
- If anyone has 6 months’ experience in NADRA then they will be preferred.
- Photographs as well as the Identity card.
How To Apply
All the interested candidates bring their original educational certificates, Identity card, your experience letters and photographs to the Regional head office Lahore. The address of the head office is as follows.
Address: Regional Head Office Nadra, Sargodha 6-Gulshan Avenue, PAF Link Road, Sargodha