Finally, the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth is announced in Pakistan. This Trainee program is launched by the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF). This is the project of State Bank. The main purpose of this program is to develop Literacy among the youth of Pakistan. Also, the money management skills among the children and the financial issue they are facing because of money.
In addition, the NFLP-Y team is looking for a hard worker, a young, energetic, motivator, and have a passion to learn who can be trained as Master Trainer. There are no restrictions on education, the applicant could be from any educational background. Even the young staff member are also eligible to apply. All the applicants can take part in this NOBLE and NATION building Cause.
Also, the application procedure is very easy, you all should take part in this program. All the selected applicants will also, get the Certificate from the State Bank of Pakistan. Those applicants who want to apply for the Government jobs then you can visit Jobs In FBR For Sepoy And Naib Qasid In Pakistan. You can visit all the details, requirements, and the application process below.
Details About National Financial Literacy Program
- Location: Pakistan
- Required Education: Fresh Graduates, Senior University students, young staff members.
- Program Category: Government
- Males/Females required.
- Age: 18-35 years
- Last Date: Open 2020
- You will get a Certificate from the State Bank of Pakistan.
- Have a chance to work with a highly skilled and experienced team.
- Have a chance to become apart of the NOBLE cause.
Check out the eligibility criteria below.
- Applicant should be fresh Graduate, Senior students of the university, young faculty members.
- Should be young.
- From any educational background can apply.
How To Apply
You need to apply online for the Trainer Recruitment Application Form (NFLP-Y) through the online portal. Please visit the official website and application form below.