Finally, Wait is Over. New Zealand Government Scholarships for International students. These 700 Scholarships in New Zealand are Fully-funded Scholarships for all Nationalities. You can now apply for Undergraduate, Master and for Ph.D. Programs. Everyone is waiting for the New Zealand Scholarships in 2021. One of the best things is to secure the New Zealand International scholarship. All the Nationalities are welcome to apply.
Also, New Zealand Foreign Affairs & Trade will cover all the expenses such as Tuition Fees, Living Allowances, Family member livings, Monthly Stipend, Medical, Travel costs, and much more. Government scholarships in New Zealand for International students divided into 7 regions so, you can apply according to your region. Benefits, deadlines, and all requirements are different in each region.
There is no match for New Zealand universities as they are the Top-level universities in the world. The time duration for the Undergraduate program will be 3-4 years, for Masters maximum 2 years and for Ph.D. it will be 3 years. All the fields are available to apply for the NZ scholarships. Please check out also, the 5,000 Scholarships in Canada For International Students -Fully Funded. Find all the details below for Kiwi Scholarships.
Details About New Zealand Government Scholarships
- Country: New Zealand
- Host Universities: All top Universities of New Zealand
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters & Doctoral.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2021 (yearly)
Regions of Scholarships
- Common Wealth Countries
- Pacific Countries
- Asian Countries
- African Countries
- Caribbean Countries
- Latin American Countries
You can choose one of the following universities in the application according to their fields of studies.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Wintec – Waikato Institute of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
Find More about Free German Online Courses | Learn German for Free
There are a lot of benefits for the New Zealand Government Scholarships.
- New Zealand Government will cover all the tuition fees.
- Living Allowances NZ$491 per week.
- The student will get an establishment allowance of NZ$3000 which will cover your daily cost such as living costs, book costs, etc.
- You will also get the Medical health insurance in New Zealand.
- Return-Ticket from and to the home country.
- Travel insurance is also included.
- Research thesis costs.
- You’re local transport from your living place to study place.
- Educational documents required according to the selected program.
- 2 Recommendation Letters needed as well.
- Requirements are different for each Region. So, please apply accordingly to your Region/Country.
- If you have IELTS then it will be a plus point for you.
- Research proposals for the Doctoral programs.
- Experience Letter is mandatory.
- Remaining all eligibility criteria, you can find below in the Official Notice.
How To Apply
You can apply according to your Region, Online Application form is different for each region. Remember, Online Application Portal for International students will Open on 3rd December 2020. Local students of New Zealand can apply now. So, be ready for the New Zealand Scholarships. For further details please visit the notice below.