Do you want to get Paris Scaly University a fully funded Scholarship in France? Now here is a wonderful opportunity for international candidates. The Paris Scaly University offers a fully funded scholarship for those candidates who want to pursue higher education in France. The scholarship is fully funded and there is no application to apply for this scholarship. The university is ranked 14 th on the world ARWU list. The university is located in France and well known due to its great research institution.
The applications are open to all internationally eligible candidates who want to pursue their master’s, degree in the major subject and specialization Humanities, Arts, Sciences, business, Biology, natural science, engineering, health science and law, etc. You can choose the subjects and courses according to your choice.
The Paris Scaly University scholarship for interested and talented candidates. The Paris universities scholarship is open to all international candidates and it is one of the top universities in the Paris division, which is also called the Paris division. So, if you want to pursue your master’s degree in France, you must apply before the deadline of 23 May 2023.
Details about the Paris-Scaly fully funded Scholarship in France
- Host Country: France
- Host Institute: Paris Scaly University
- Eligibility Criteria: All the international candidates
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12 th March, 2023
To apply for a Paris Scaly University scholarship, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria.
- All international candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate’s age must be 30 at the time of applying.
- International candidates who are now doing courses or internship programs in France and have no certificate can be eligible to apply.
- The applicants who must be studying FFL language in France for less than one year are eligible.
- People who have been enrolled in a French higher education institution are not eligible to apply.
- The students who have three years of gap in school are not eligible.
- Students who receive any other fund, a maximum of 650€ every month, are ineligible.
The scholarship covers the following benefits for the students:
- The scholarship provides a worth of 10,000€ for every year.
- Candidates get 1,000 € for travel and Visa expenses.
- Tuition fees are also covered by the scholarship.
- The awardees or Laureates get the scholarship and travel expenses after reaching France to enroll in a degree program at Paris Scaly University.
Fields of Study
- Engineering, Sciences, and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
All the required Documents you must need to upload for the Paris-Saclay University Fully Funded
Scholarship in France. These are
- A National ID card copy of a Diploma or Certification
- A personal statement
- Non-Criminal Records
- Valid Passport for international candidates
- Your Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- 2 or 3 Recommendation Letters
- Your good Health Certificate.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Your Acceptance Letter is. (Optional)
How to Apply?
To apply for a Paris Scaly university scholarship, provide all the necessary documents, fill in all the required fields carefully and submit before the deadline of 12 th May 2023.