Do you want Poland Government Scholarship in Europe ? Here is a wonderful opportunity for countries worldwide who want to study in Europe. Study their master’s degree at the best university under the supervision of the Minister of Education and Science. And this scholarship is for those students who cannot afford to study in Europe and want financial benefits during their studies. The national agency supports this scholarship for academic exchange and the ministry of foreign affairs. You get a chance to study in a modern environment.
This scholarship is fully funded and there is No Application fee to apply for this opportunity. Do scholars have any coverage of developing countries social and economic progress by providing the best knowledge and education? The scholarship not only gets the best ambassadors in Poland but also changes the minds of applicants but also the whole community. You can enhance your knowledge of science, academic life, industry, and technology.
The scholarship program is second-degree studies at a Polish university supervised by the Minister of Education in Science and Engineering, technical science, exact sciences, agricultural sciences, and life sciences. So don’t waste time applying for a Poland government scholarship in 2023.
Details About Poland Government Scholarship in Europe
- Host country: Poland
- Host university: Polish University
- Eligibility Criteria: All eligible regions candidates
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Program Level: Master’s degree program
Related Academic Fields:
- Social Science
- Information Technology (IT)
Eligible Regions: Albania, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Angola, Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Bosnia, Ethiopia, Herzegovina, India, Iraq, Indonesia, Iran, Montenegro, Philippines, Jordan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Colombia, Kenya, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Palestine, South Africa, Serbia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Vietnam.
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Before applying, check the eligibility criteria if you meet the requirements, then apply for a government scholarship. The eligibility criteria to apply for this fully funded Poland government scholarship are as follows:
- You must belong to the eligible regions provided above.
- The applicant must not hold Polish citizenship or apply for this.
- If you want to apply for a Master’s degree program, you are eligible.
- You must have an A2 Level in the Polish language or a minimum B1 level.
- You must have a minimum of B2 level in English Proficiency.
The scholarship provides the following benefits for the selected candidates:
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- You get a scholarship for the duration of your degree program.
- Successful candidates get a monthly scholarship stipend.
- You get a chance to learn Polish.
The following required documents you must hold at the time of application.
- The applicant has a valid scanned passport.
- Your First-cycle diploma or degree.
- University’s certificate or Transcripts.
- Certificate of English Proficiency language B2 level.
- Provides a Recommendation letter provided by the Polish diplomatic mission.
How To Apply For Poland Government Scholarship in Europe?
To apply for a Poland government scholarship, you just need to create an account on the official web portal and after that fill out the online application form. Submit them before the deadline of 31 March 2023.
To apply, visit here: