Applications for Radboud Scholarship Program are now open. These are international scholarships. All the Non-EEA students are welcome to apply for the Netherlands Scholarships. Those applicants who want to pursue their studies in the Master’s program can apply. Courses will be taught in English. This is a very bright opportunity for all international students.
Also, Radboud university will provide fully-funded scholarships as well as Partially funded scholarships. Remember, both awards will cover all the costs including visa, accommodation, medical, and Insurance passports for students. Applicants never achieved the education/degree in the Netherlands otherwise, they will not be considered. Males and Females all can apply.
In addition, there is only one application for a scholarship, and for the admission, there is no need for any separate application. A lot of other opportunities for the applicants, visit if you want to apply for the 16,000 List Of Worldwide Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, Ph.D. – Fully Funded. Please check out all the details and procedures of the Radboud Scholarship Program For International Students below to apply.
Details About Radboud Scholarship
- Host Country: Netherland.
- Sponsored by: Radboud University.
- Programs: Masters.
- Deadline to Apply: 1st March 2021.
- Category: Fully Funded.
- English-taught Masters Degree Programs
- Joint-degree Master’s programs
- Master’s program in Theology
The above fields are available to apply for the 2021 scholarships.
There are a lot of benefits from Radboud University for the selected applicants.
- The top 12 applicants will receive fully-funded scholarships of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800, which cover all the Tuition fees as well as other costs.
- The remaining all will get Partially funded awards but in Partially funded awards, all the costs will be covered by the university.
- Visa Cost
- Students insurance Passport
- Students will submit tuition fees of €2,168, instead of €16,000 in partial awards.
Check out below the criteria of the Radboud Application.
- The applicant must be International (Non-EEA).
- Bachelor’s degree with good grades but never achieved any degree or education from the Netherlands.
- Willing to get admission in the English-Taught Programs.
- Should meet the visa requirements as well.
- You must be enrolled in a full-time program or received the offer letter from the university.
- A recommendation Letter will be preferable (if any).
Also, apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany – Fully Funded
How To Apply
As mentioned above, there is no separate application for the scholarship. You just need to get the offer letter and you will be eligible for the awards as well. You need to submit the application through the OSIRIS online portal.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.