Applications are open for the Siridhorn International Institute of Technology SIIT scholarships in Thailand 2021. These International scholarships are highly fully funded as University will cover all your expenses. University offering Masters and Ph.D. programs for the scholarship program.
A wide range of courses is available to apply which are mentioned below. These scholarships are available for excellent students. Thammasat University scholarships are available to all students with excellent academic records.
The duration of the programs is 2 years and 4 years maximum. Those students who want to apply for other opportunities can also apply for Bond University Scholarships In Australia 2021 – Fully Funded. Further details you can visit below.
Details About SIIT Scholarships in Thailand
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host Universities: Siridhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Programs: Masters/Graudate & Ph.D.
- Deadline to Apply: 15th March 2021
- Scholarship Mode: On-campus
The following fields are available for the scholarship application.
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Technology Management
- Engineering Management
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Logistic and supply chain system
- Management Technology
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Are you interested in Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, & Ph.D? – Fully Funded
These are highly paid scholarships for all nationalities.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Education Support Fees
- Living Allowance 1,000 Baht per month.
- Round Travel Economy Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Airport Expenses
- Health and Medical Insurances.
- Free Accommodation.
- All Nationalities can apply except Thai Nationals.
- Excellent Academic Record
- Those students who have an Excellent Academic Record.
- 2 Recommendation Letter required.
- You should have medical and Physically fit.
- Not a participant in any other scholarship program.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Fresh and Updated CV.
- CGPA 2.8 required for Bachelors’s Degree and 3.5 required for Masters’s degree.
- There is no English Proficiency Test.
- Passport Required.
- Recent Photographs
How To Apply
The application procedure is online, you need to apply through the online application portal. There is no separate application for scholarships.