Do you want to study in Thailand? SIIT university Scholarship in Thailand offers international candidates to pursue your Master’s or PhD degree at the top university of Thailand. SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology) scholarships for those candidates who are mentally and physically fit and healthy. The exchange programs offered by the university for Asia, Europe, Australia and North America. The students from these countries are eligible to apply for SIIT scholarships in 2023.
The SIIT university was established in 1992. SIIT offers a fully funded scholarship for brilliant minds and hardworking candidates to come to Thailand and continue their higher studies at the best university. The scholarship aims to increase industrial development in Thailand. The university has links with Asia, so the students of Asia get fully funded scholarships by the university. The university also has the highest publications due to university research. So apply for a SIIT fully funded scholarship before the deadline of 15 March, 2023.
Details about SIIT university Scholarship in Thailand
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host university: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Degree Level: Master and PhD
- Duration: 2 years for a degree and 3 years for a doctoral degree program (PhD)
- Deadline: 15 March, 2023
Fields of Study at SIIT University, Thailand
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
The eligibility criteria to apply for SIIT university scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must have good physical and mental health.
- The candidates must need to provide a previous degree transcript.
- If the candidate applies for a Master’s, you need to provide a bachelor’s Degree.
- If you apply for a PhD, you need to provide a Master’s degree transcript.
- The applicant must be a foreign citizen.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- You must have a good academic record.
- Candidates who get other scholarships can not be eligible to apply.
The SIIT university scholarship offers a lot of financial coverage for international candidates.
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee of the selected interested candidates.
- The selected candidates get 10,000 Bhat per month.
- The travel trip grant is an airfare ticket from your home country and 20,000 Bhat to Thailand.
- Health insurance and accident insurance are also covered by the scholarship.
- To support visa fees, airport fees and other grants, the scholarship covers a maximum of 10,000 Bhat.
To apply for a SIIT university scholarship, you will need the following documents
- Student CV or Resume
- A valid passport copy or National identity card ID
- The applicant’s passport-size photographs.
- Your research paper or publications. (If any)
- Your statement of purpose.
- English Proficiency language certificate.
- Your previous degree transcripts.
- Must require two recommendation letters.
How to apply?
To apply for a SIIT university scholarship, you will need to visit the official website link below and fill out the required fields with the authentic information before the deadline.