Here is a Successful Story of A Bright Students- How He get Fully Funded Scholarship. Alhamdulilah!, I graduated in Master of Science in Wireless Communications Engineering from the University of Oulu, Finland. It’s been a long journey to accomplish this milestone. My schooling began in a small village, both of my parents never finished school but always put their best efforts into my education.
Also, my siblings supported me a lot. Let me take you back, I was used to sitting on mats under the tree shade and the school didn’t even have drinking water, toilet, or electricity. Most of my class fellows quit after the 5th grade. I was used to going to school by sitting on the roof-top of the bus. Sometimes, standing inside the bus – only when I got lucky! It was the 8th grade when I experienced – how a proper classroom looks like.
Let’s make a long story short. Today, I am working with the world’s best brains in the first 6G program. Thousands of students from 168 countries are reading my academic guidelines to accomplish their goals. My research work is being recognized and cited by the world’s top-ranked institutes. Please Be ready for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 – How To Apply!
Tips Regarding My Life Successful Story
I strongly believe, the greatest gift we can give to other people is sharing our experience. Here are some of my observations that I learned during this journey.
- The only person who can truly understand you and help you is – ‘YOU’.
- Keep in mind, the world really doesn’t care about what you have been through or how much you struggled in life. You are on the same competitive level as the rest of the candidates. It’s your job to figure the ways and turn the table. So apply for 600 Australian National University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Rejection is God’s protection and redirection towards something better. Befriend with rejections and failures – these are feedback for self-improvement.
- I got the first scholarship offer after 7 consecutive rejections. Even sometimes, the professors with academic and industrial experience go through multiple rejections for their publications.
- Success comes after sacrifices. “Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.” – Albert King.
- There is no shortcut to success, but your network (connections) can really play a big role in getting opportunities.
- It’s Not What You Know. It’s Who You Know.
- You gotta get rid of doubt – confidence is everything if you believe you can do it. You will do it.
- During undergraduate, when I submitted my first paper it was rejected #THREE times in a row, I considered rejections as 3 x 3 = 9 reviewers’ feedbacks that helped me to dramatically improve my draft, and finally, it was accepted.
- Now, my work is cited by the world top-ranked institutes: The University of Texas at Austin (USA), University College Dublin (Ireland), RWTH Aachen University (Germany), RMIT University (Australia), Politecnico di Milano (Italy) and many others.
Imagine, if I stopped pursuing my ambition after first REJECTION, then would I got all this..?
- God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason. Listen more than you talk, always stay hungry for new skills and knowledge. “Always Say Less Than Necessary.” – Robert Greene
- Never ever ever ever lower your targets (goals). “Never lower your target; increase your actions.” – Grant Cardone
- Showing up is 100% success. Consistency pays more than hard work This is my Successful Story.
- “Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up and you’ll have a brick wall.” – Nipsey Hussle
- Finally, don’t be embarrassed about where you come from. Be proud, of overcoming all of the obstacles and distractions in life – keep your head up!
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee.