Applications for the SUSI program in the United State of America are open now for Undergraduate students. SUSI Exchange program is fully funded. This Youth Exchange program is open for all students. Both males and females are welcome to apply. If you do not have a good academic record then it’s ok you can still apply.
Also, there is no need for IELTS/TOEFL. During the application process, no need for a passport. SUSI Summer Exchange program is sponsored by the USA Government. Selected Students will study free of cost at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA. All the expenses will be covered by the Department of the United States.
The duration of the Exchange Summer Program is 6 weeks. Applicants should be fluent in English and the maximum age limit of the applicants should be 25 years. If you are enrolled in a Bachelors/Undergraduate degree then you are most welcomed. You can also, apply for 2,000 NCTU Scholarships In Taiwan 2021 For BS, MS, Ph.D. – Fully Funded.
Details About SUSI Program
- Country: The United States Of America
- Host Institute: University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Scholarship Program: For Bachelors/Undergraduate.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd Dec 2021.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program’s duration is 5 to 6 months. This is the maximum duration of time, after that you need to return to your home country.
Check out also, 300 CTS Government Jobs 2021 – Latest Vacancies
- Applicant’s Visa fees.
- Both Side Return Tickets.
- Your Arrival (Airport) Expenses $150-$175.
- You will get a monthly stipend of $1500 as well.
- Free Accommodation.
- Local Travelling Expenses.
- IPAD for selected applicants.
- Students will also get a free tour of different cities.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor’s Program.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Should be fluent in English.
- Should have Leadership Qualities.
- Transcripts for Percentage.
- English Proficiency Letter.
- Interest in public policies.
How To Apply
You need to download the application form and Convert it to PDF format and submit it to the SUSISLExchange@state.gov. Applications after the deadline will not be accepted.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.