Applications are now open for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2021 for international students under the Swedish Institutes. Scholarships in Sweden in the right opportunity at the Right Time for the foreign students to study in Sweden for the full-time Master’s program 2021.
Swedish Institute scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is one of the famous scholarship programs for international students. If you have an excellent academic record in your bachelor’s degree then you are welcome to apply for foreign scholarships. Males and females from all nationalities can apply.
This program offering 350 scholarships in various fields of study. There are almost 600 Master’s degree programs offering by the top institutes of Sweden. The duration of the Full-time master’s program is 2 years. You guys can also visit for the Sister Exchange Program 2021 In US – Online Applications | Fully Funded.
Details About Sweden Government Scholarships
- Country: Sweden
- Host University: Swedish Institute
- Scholarship Program: Masters.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th Feb 2021
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business Administration and Economics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Health and Medical Care
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Natural Science
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses will be given to the Students SEK 10,000 per month.
- Medical Insurance.
- A travel allowance will be given SEK 15,000 for international students only.
Check out the following criteria for the application.
- Eligible Countries: Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russian Federation; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- You should have a Bachelors’s degree in good grades.
- Work Experience is mandatory (3000 work hours).
- You should have Leadership Qualities.
- All courses and programs will be taught in English, so you need to have English Language skills.
How To Apply
- First of all, you need to get enrolled in any Sweden Institute before the 1st Feb.
- You can select the 4 Masters program in the application form.
- When you submit the application for admission to the university then you will receive the Personal application number.
- This Personal application number will use to apply for the SISGP. (scholarship application)
- Waiting list applicants will not be entertained.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.