University of Arts London Scholarships 2021 for Developing countries. These UAL scholarships are fully funded scholarships in the UK. University offering Postgraduate scholarships to Low-income countries. ISH scholarships open every year for excellent students.
The duration of the courses is 1 year and only full-time programs are open for international scholarships. The University of Arts London ranked 2nd on the QS world ranking with 19,000 international students. There is no specific age limit for the ISH applications.
Those students who already availed of any degree from the UK are ineligible. There are many other opportunities to apply such as Canada-ASEAN Scholarships & Educational Exchanges For Development (SEED) – Fully Funded.
Details About University Of Arts London Scholarships
- Country: UK
- Host University: University of Arts London
- Scholarship Program: Masters.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th June 2021
- North Macedonia
- Palestine, State of
- Saint Lucia
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
- Kenya Serbia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sierra Leone
- Burkina Faso
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- South Sudan
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- The central African Republic
- Tanzania (the United Republic of)
- Congo (the Democratic Republic of the)
- Moldova (Republic of)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Côte d’Ivoire
- The Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Myanmar Vanuatu
- Eswatini (Kingdom of)
- Viet Nam
- The Gambia
University will provide you £40,000 which covers your full tuition fees, living expenses, and other basic needs. Other Medical facilities will also be provided to the students.
- First of all, you need to have the offer letter for Masters’s program.
- Should be a citizen of above-mentioned countries.
- You need to submit a personal statement of 350 words. (questions you can find on the official website).
- Excellent Academic record in the previous degree.
How To apply
The entire procedure of application is online. When you get your admission letter of offer letter then you will be considered for the scholarship.