The University of Calgary Scholarships announced for the Undergraduate program. The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a very prestigious program in Canada. Applications are open to all international students. Applicants can apply in any field of studies for Scholarships in Canada. Those students who want to start their studies in the Bachelor’s Program are welcome.
Also, remember, selection does not base only on the academic results, your outside performance (except education) will also be considered. These are international scholarships, every one can apply the Calgary applications except the Canadian Citizens. Applicants who have dual nationalities and one nationality is Canadian then they are not eligible too.
In addition, the Award value will cover all the expenses including tuition fees. There will be four(4) terms for the undergraduate. If anyone wants other international scholarships then they can visit the 5,000 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021. Also, all the detail of the University of Calgary Scholarships For Undergraduate Program is as follows.
Details About The University of Calgary Scholarships
- Host Country: Canada.
- Sponsored by: The University of Calgary.
- Programs: Undergraduate.
- Deadline to Apply: 1st June 2021, 1st Aug 2021, 1st Dec 2021 & 1st March 2022 (each year).
- Category: Fully Funded.
Also, check out the Community Solutions Program 2021 | Fully Funded Program in the USA
All fields which are offering by the university for the Bachelors’s program are available for scholarship applications.
- The selected applicants will get the stipend per term.
- The total award value is $60,000 (divided into 4 years).
- The stipend will be $15,000 per year.
- Each year stipend will renew according to the student’s performance.
- All the expenses included in this stipend.
The following are the requirements you meet to get the awards.
- The applicant must be International.
- Canadian applicants or dual national with Canadian nationality are not eligible.
- Minimum 3.2 CGPA or equevelant percentage.
- Must have the English Language Proficiency requirements.
- Should be a new student, applying first time at the undergraduate program.
How To Apply
The last date of Fall applications is 1st Aug 2021 & 1st March 2022. Please check out the official Notice below for complete details.