Do you want to study in New Zealand with a scholarship? Here is a golden opportunity for the post-graduate degree program for University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand. The opportunity is available for all international candidates who have no resources to continue their high studies. So be patient, and apply for your Doctoral degree at the University of Otago scholarship in New Zealand. International candidates who have completed their 12 and 13 years of education in New Zealand schools or the university of Otago are eligible to apply for the Study in Newzealand scholarship.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is for all nationalities. holders without any restriction. According to the world ranking list, the university is in the 194th position. When you see the history of this university, you can see the 4500 post-graduate students passing out from this international university and the 1500 doctoral students from around the globe. Candidates get financial benefits from the scholarship. The University of Otago provides a wonderful opportunity for all-over-country students to better their research skills. The university spent $208 million in external research funding to increase the research work.
Details About University of Otago Scholarship
Host Country: New Zealand
Host university: University of Otago
Eligible Country: Every international candidate could be eligible to apply
Financial Coverage: fully funded
Degree program: Post Graduate/ Doctoral
Duration: 36 months
Deadline: There is no deadline to apply ( You can apply any time all year)
The eligibility criteria to Fully Funded Scholarships in Newzealand are as follows:
- All domestic and international candidates will be eligible to apply
- Master’s degree students with a minimum of 0.75 EFTS are eligible to apply
- In which case your Master’s degree is incomplete, you need your grades of all advanced level papers.
- The Degree or Transcript where your GPA is mentioned clearly on it.
- A recommendation letter from the Head of the Department is also needed.
- The potential candidates for research are the most preferred
- The candidate’s track record in research is also preferred.
Financial Coverage of Otago University Scholarship
The University of Otago Scholarship provides financial coverage benefits for the candidates.
- They are funding doctoral research.
- The scholarship includes the NZ $30,696 stipend annually for the Doctor of Philosophy and other Ph.D. programs.
- Also, give the Domestic tuition fee waiver for Doctor of Philosophy for 36 months
- Get a chance to conduct research in an international place.
- Know about the advanced research methodologies and tricks
How To Apply For PHD Scholarship?
You can apply for the University of Otago Scholarship using the official link of the university. Fill in the online application form with relevant information and submit it for review. After the submission, you get an invitation to apply for a scholarship that you will receive by Email.
There is no deadline to apply for the University of Otago Scholarship.