The University of Pavia scholarships announced the big update! Pavia University, Italy offers Scholarship Degrees for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate Degrees. Study in Italy in 2022 on Fully funded scholarships. Domestic and International students, both can apply. Italy Scholarships along with the Traineeships and job offers are available. Avail of this mega offer to study and work in Italy.
Study in Italy in one of the most internationalized universities in the world. The University of Pavia collaborates with various institutes worldwide to promote their researches. Also being the one that offers most student-friendly programs that help them excel while considering their finances, also allowing them to work.
Italy’s oldest institute and of the world’s too provide exceptional chances of growth for both personally and academically. The University of Pavia dates back to 1361 (9th century) making it one of the old foundations in the present world. Join this pioneer and brighten your future. Find more about Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022- Study in UK.
Minutes of the Scholarship
- Country: Italy
- Offer: University of Pavia and Italian Government
- Degree: Bachelor, Maters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded/Fully Funded
Advantages to Scholars
The numerous advantages are granted to the applicants for the University of Pavia, a few of which are mentioned.
Daily one free meal, free accommodation in the hostel of University and financial support to student (according to the economic situation of the student) is provided.
- Tuition Fee Wavier Scholarships
With 150 tuition fee waivers, students can avail the opportunity to study for free in Italy.
- Subject-Specific Scholarships
According to the financial situation of the students, a lot of financial benefits are given.
- Invest your talent in Italy Scholarships
Full or Partial fee scholarships to international students by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Financial Support for Mobility Experiences
The best offer so far allows the International/Domestic students and staff of the University to work part-time to independently meet their expenses.
- Italian Government Scholarships
The study, Train, or Research at Italian Higher Education Institutes; offer is in favor of International students not residing in Italy by the Ministry of Foreign Education and the International Corporation of the Italian Government.
- Part-Time Jobs for students
For students who spend or traineeship (2 to 12 months) in any country while studying, the University of Pavia offers them a monthly scholarship. The amount is different for every mobility program.
The University of Pavia is offering a brilliant range of courses for the applicants to have multiple options.
- For Bachelor’s Degree programs the candidate can visit the official notice.
- For Master’s Degree programs the candidate can visit the official notice.
- For PhD’s Degree programs the candidate can visit the official notice.
Criterion for Candidates
The eligibility criterion is to be met by the applicant to apply:
- IELTS/TOEFL is required for application. Strong grip on both English writing and communicating is required.
- Complete and correct application form is to be provided by the applicant.
- A masterful academic record is a must for the applicant.
- Candidates with high school Degree are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for PhD Degree.
- Students with any nationality are eligible for Pavia University (Domestic, International) Scholarship.
The candidate must provide the documents mentioned below to apply for the scholarship.
- Letter of motivation
- Updated Resume
- Recommendation Letters
- IELTS/TOEFL (English proficiency certificate)
- Academic Record (Degree and Transcripts)
Application Process for University of Pavia Scholarships
Apply online for the University of Pavia. Submit all the documents before the deadline of the selected course. Check the official notification for further details of the program.