Applications are open for the Non-degree programs in the USA. Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022 are open for all international students. These fully-funded programs in America are open for those who have a minimum bachelor’s degree with five years of work experience. Also, you can apply for the Harvard University Scholarships Program 2021 – Fully Funded.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is designed for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills by exchanging information and understanding of the most pressing issues in the U.S. home countries. All fields of courses are available to apply for these fully-funded international fellowships.
Those students who want to study in the USA can easily apply for these fellowships. More than 200 fellowships are available for the students. Minium you have 5 years of work experience. Participating institutes are also mentioned below for full details.
Details About Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
- Country: America
- Host University: Mentioned below
- Fellowship Program: For All Nationalities
- Fellowship category: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: On-Campus
- Deadline: 1st Oct 2021
Available Fields of Studies
These non-degree programs have the following fields to apply.
- Economic Development
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- English Langauge Traning
- Living allowance is also included.
- Medical Health facilities
- Stationary allowance.
- Laptop/computer subsidy
- Air-tickets to US.
- Professional Trips.
- You must have an undergraduate degree (minimum).
- Five years of experience.
- No Experience in US.
- You should have the leadership qualities.
- English Langaue skills.
How To Apply
The deadline is varied from country to country. The last date to apply is 31st September. Please contact the nominating US Embassay and Binational Fullbright Commission in your home country and contact them for the internal deadlines. Visit the following official notice for more details.