Virtual Internships announced by the Green Institute. This 6 months internships are open for International students. The purpose of these International virtual internships is to avail new Knowledge, skills, and new experiences in the field of sustainability. All nationalities are welcome to apply.
All college students and fresh graduates (not more than 2 years) are welcome to apply. This virtual training will act as a bridge between your education gap and career development. Participants will be carried out an innovative solution ranging from policies, education, advocacy to products, services, and business models.
The selection of the project at the end will be based on the depth of impact, innovativeness, and scalability. Selected applicants will be awarded $1000. As these are Green Institute virtual training internships, so you can adjust the timings according to your availability. Also, visit KAUST Scholarships 2021 For International Students – Fully Funded.
Details About Virtual Internships
- Country: US.
- The host Institute/Company: Green Institute.
- Required Education: College students/Fresh Graduates.
- Internship category: Virtual.
- Deadline: 18th Jan 2021
The duration of these US virtual internships are 6 months. It can be completed before the given time of duration. Depends on the participant’s performance.
Find more about University Of Stuttgart Scholarships In Germany – Fully Funded
The Green Institute lookout for include but not limited to;
- Graphics designers
- Content writers
- Web development
- Business developers
- Data analyst
- Proposal/grant writing
- Social media managers
- Great chance to gain knowledge in various fields.
- Institute will provide you the complete access to all the courses and the content of Green Principles.
- Contacts with other sustainability leaders in the world.
- CV Evaluation Guidence.
- The winner will get $1000.
- Free Certificates.
Visit if you are interested 9,000 CSC Government Scholarships In China 2021 – Fully Funded
- Must be an International Applicants.
- Students of Colleges of a fresh graduate, not more than 2 years.
- Must have knowledge of Technology (computer and Internet).
How To Apply
There are 4 steps to the selection procedure.
- Preliminary Assessment
The entire application procedure is online. No need to send any hard copies.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.