The applications are now open to apply for the Wallenberg foundation postdoctoral scholarships. The Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation are providing this scholarship opportunity for the postdoctoral program. International students can avail themselves of the scholarship anywhere in the world under Wallenberg foundation postdoctoral scholarships. The duration of the Postdoctoral program scholarship is two years.
In addition to being able to avail of this opportunity after the dissertation, the WASP students can easily apply for that exclusive scholarship. The Wallenberg foundation postdoctoral scholarship also offers research positions in the top Swedish universities. WASP students can avail of this exclusive offer if they are unable to find any other foundation. Also, visit Hiroshima University Scholarships 2022 – International students JASSO Scholarships.
Furthermore, WASP is serving as the largest individual research program in Sweden. WASP program has collaborated with five IT Universities. There are also multiple research groups involved from top Universities for the WASP research positions. It was introduced in 2015 to open multiple research groups all over the world. WASP program’s aim is to produce 600 Ph.D. students collectively and 150 for industrial purposes.
Details of the Wallenberg Postdoctoral Scholarships
- Country: Sweden
- Sponsor: Wallenberg foundation by the Knot and Alice
- Host universities: Multiple universities
- Degree level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship type: Funded scholarship
- Programs: IT and AI
- Financial coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
Benefits of scholarship
The Wallenberg foundation postdoctoral scholarships provide the following benefits to its recipients:
- Stipend for two years postdoctoral studies.
- Health plan/ insurance
- Travelling allowance up to USD 5000
- Annual allowance for family members up to USD 15000.
- Financed research positions after postdoctoral studies.
- Multiple career opportunities
The eligibility criteria for the application to be accepted for the WASP international postdoctoral program is given below:
- An applicant must hold an offer letter from a researcher by any leading university.
- The applicant must hold a Doctoral degree not older than 2 years at the time of start of Postdoctoral training.
- Scientific merit that is adjusted to the age of an applicant is an important factor for the assessment.
- The funding received by the applicant should not be merged with any other fundings.
- The applicant should not be employed at the host institute.
The WASP postdoctoral scholarship program is open to apply for all the research leading universities in the world. WASP postdoctoral positions at Stanford and MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and broad institute or NTU can be applied through the officially designated addresses. WASP international postdoctoral scholarship form is available to apply for other international Universities. The applicant will be contacted by the focal person of the WASP after the deadline. The electronic application system is available for the applicants to submit a complete application. The last date to apply for the WASP postdoctoral scholarship program is 15th November 2021.