Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA) announced Latest Jobs. All the applicants with the domicile of district Diamer or Gilgit Baltistan can apply for WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan. These are the Government jobs but will be on a contract basis. Applicants having minimum Intermediate education to apply according to the posts. This department is responsible for water and Power in Pakistan.
In addition, there are also minimum and maximum age limits. Also, applicants should have relevant experience. This is also called PTS WAPDA Jobs because the test will be held through the PTS testing agency. To apply for WAPDA’s latest jobs do not miss the chance and apply accordingly. Gilgit Baltistan Government Jobs in WAPDA is one of the best jobs, all fresh candidates can also apply.
If anyone of you wants to apply for PPSC jobs in Pakistan then visit and check out the requirements. Also, Pak Army jobs also announced a few days ago. If anyone of you is already in the Government Department then he/she needs a departmental NCO or applies through the proper channel. So you need to read all the posts carefully and apply, do not skip any requirements for Lates government jobs. All the details of WAPDA jobs are as follows.
Details About WAPDA Jobs In Pakistan
- Location: District Diamer or Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
- Last Date: Oct 08, 2020
- Organization/Institute: WAPDA
- Required Education: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs
- Job Type: Contract Basis
- Total Vacancies: Numerous Vacancies
- Males/Females required.
- Age: 18-33 years
Also, visit the Latest PAK Army Jobs
The following are the posts announced by the Government of Pakistan.
FOR CEO OFFICE
- Stenographer Grade 1 (BPS-16, 14 Posts).
- Assistant (BPS-15, 5 Posts).
- Stenographer Grade 2 (BPS-14, 17 Posts).
- Draftsman (BPS-13, 6 Posts).
- Sr. Clerk (BPS-11, 17 Posts).
- Junior Clerk (BPS-9, 9 Posts).
FOR LA&R SECTION
- Assistant (BPS-15, 4 Posts).
- Sub-Engineer Civil (BPS-14, 5 Posts).
- Sr. Clerk (BPS-14, 4 Posts).
- Junior Clerk (BPS-9, 5 Posts).
- Cook (BPS-8, 6 Posts).
- Field Assistant (BPS-6, 4 Posts).
Check out also, Police Jobs in Sindh
FOR ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE SECTION
- Stenographer Grade 1 (BPS-16, 6 Posts).
- Accounts Officer (BPS-16, 2 Posts).
- Account Assistant (BPS-15, 4 Posts).
- Stenographer Grade 2 (BPS-14, 2 Posts).
- Sr. Clerk (BPS-11, 3 Posts).
- Junior Clerk (BPS-9, 3 Posts).
FOR HR&ADMIN DIRECTORATE
- Stenographer Grade 1 (BPS-16, 2 Posts).
- Assistant Programmer (BPS-16, 1 Posts).
- Stenographer Grade 2 (BPS-14, 1 Posts).
FOR PUBLIC RELATION
- Photographer (BPS-11, 1 Posts).
FOR MEDICAL SERVICES:
- Staff Nurses (BPS-16, 2 Posts).
FOR HYDEL SECTION
Jr. Technician (Electrical/Mechanical) (BPS-14, 1 Posts).
Visit also, Qatar Jobs For Pakistan
After the selection, candidates will get a salary of Rs: 25K to 45K. Also, there are a lot of benefits including different allowances as well as medical.
Please check out also, the requirements for the Latest WAPDA jobs.
- Education should be Intermediate, Bachelors’s, or Masters’s according to the posts.
- The age of candidates must be between 18 to 33 years.
- Experience required as well.
- Male/Female both can apply.
How to Apply
You need to check out the official advertisement on the Official Website below. The application form will be downloaded from the Official Website of PTS below.